Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Smelecom UK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10-16 Tiller Road, London, E14 8PX, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Smelecom UK’s prior written consent.
- Smelecom UK is the official reseller of Smelecom products from the United Kingdom. All products described on our site’s pages are intended for lawful service, repair, or replacement of digital odometers in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the product is being sold or used. It is unlawful in some jurisdictions to reset odometers to read less than the true actual mileage on the motor vehicle. Smelecom UK sells these products for legal use only. It is the buyer’s responsibility to seek legal advice about buyer’s specific intended usage and about buyer’s compliance with any law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Delivery of all international orders will be by FedEx, DHL, TNT or Royal Mail Airmail Small Packages and will be aimed to be delivered within 2-7 Days from order date.
It is our responsibility to provide paperwork for all products to our courier(s). Doing so will prevent holds, returns, additional fees, or other complications from entering the destination country. Products are usually undervalued for shipping in order to reduce the insured amount and to minimise shipping costs. Should the product be valued higher by the destination customs authority it will be your responsibility to remit any outstanding amounts in the way of taxes and duties to your local government. It is the buyer’s responsibility to pay any resultant taxes, duties or brokerage fees.
Delivery of UK orders will be by Royal Mail Special Delivery Next day by 1 pm but will be charged at point of sale as a FedEx international Priority shipping method. This is to assist our UK customers in not having to deal with any incoming customs issues or extra charges.
Refunds and Returns Policy
In order to return an item, you must obtain a Return Number. Email Us at [email protected] to obtain a return number. You may return any unused, unopened product in its original condition, including original packaging within 7 days of you receiving the item and you will receive a full refund less shipping. PLEASE NOTE! No returns will be excepted for any items that have been used. Any shipping and customs costs incurred to return a product to us will not be refunded.
We require the following information to process your return. Note: Your return will not be processed if you do not provide ALL required information.
1. Return number.
2. Your full name and address.
3. Telephone number.
4. Email address.
5. Packing Slip.
6. The original order confirmation number.
7. The reason for returning the product.
10-16 Tiller Road
Any returned package that has not been received by Smelecom UK and tracking number that cannot be provided will be the sole responsibility of the shipper.
All our tools and adapters carry a one year return to manufacturer (Smelecom China) warranty. All other accessories and components carry a 6-month return to manufacturer (Smelecom UK) warranty. Any shipping and customs charges incurred will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Software included within any of our tools, or bought individually to add to one of our tools is not guaranteed to work on every software variant of the vehicle that is being attempted to program. We update our software regularly, so you should wait until the unknown variant is added. The dates described for the operation of any of our software will show either the year of software operation, or a from and to date of software operation, or a from date to an unspecified date of software operation. For software with a from date to an unspecified date of software operation, the buyer should confirm what range of years is covered.